Jobs in Business Management are abundant and the range of businesses is unlimited. Our graduates are well prepared for positions in banking, finance and sales, customer service, and many other for-profit, non-profit, and government jobs. They are trained in the latest computer technologies to enhance their productivity, ensuring them a competitive advantage over other job candidates.
Mildred Elley College is good for you because it works with your schedule, the professors and staff are very caring. The classes are not over crowded so you won’t feel left out or over looked.
Class of 2015
- Computerized Accounting Applications
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Business Organization and Management
- Customer Service and Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing
- Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- Business Law
Mildred Elley Offers
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for those who qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Convenient Location in Lower Manhattan’s Financial District
- Easy Access to Express Subways and Buses
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome
Business Management Degree
Technology has vastly increased productivity and independence in the workplace, as computers put both flexibility and computing power at every workstation. This program is designed to include information processing theory and the hands-on use of software applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Students will develop skills with integrated software packages as well as stand-alone products. Applications include word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Additionally, this program stresses the interpersonal and written communication skills required by employers in this field.
Business Organization & Management
Customer Service & Sales Management
Principals of Digital Literacy
Word Processing & Presentation Applications
Spreadsheet & Database Applications
The Internet and Web Page Design
*Proudly offered as a branch campus program of the Mildred Elley Albany Campus. Please refer to the Academic Catalog for further details and disclosures.