Welcome to the Mildred Elley Student Resources Page! From here, you can access the many resources available to Mildred Elley students.
Do you know someone that might benefit from an education at Mildred Elley? Refer them to our Admissions Department!
Students are able to access their tax forms directly on the ECSI website at https://heartland.ecsi.net/
• If you have already created a user profile, you may sign in to access your document.
• If you did not yet register for an account, click the Register button in the upper right side of the page and follow the directions provided.
Questions about your 1098-T Form should be directed to your campus Financial Aid Office.
Telephone Help Support:
If you are having technical difficulty setting up your computer or logging on to Campus Cafe or your email, you can contact one of the telephone help support numbers listed here. Please note that telephone help support is generally available during normal hours of operation. If a technician is unavailable to assist you, you can leave a voicemail message and your telephone call will be returned as soon as practical.
Online Education Resources
A thorough, interactive walkthrough for the online systems Mildred Elley students will be using in their online classes.
Students can access academic records and resources in a secure online environment. Through the Campus Café Dashboard, students have access to the Bookstore, Office 365 – including Student Email and TEAMS, and E-Learn / Moodle. To login, type in your full Mildred Elley e-mail address and the password for your email.
- Campus Cafe Login
- Watch me: Student step-by-step guide to logging into Campus Cafe
- How to change address / phone number in Campus Cafe
In Office 365, you have access to the entire suite of Office software, including your student email in Outreach, your online classes in TEAMS, and all of your files in OneDrive. To login, type your full Mildred Elley e-mail address and password. In the Campus Café dashboard, click on Office 365 and you will automatically be logged into the Office suite!
Students can now access the online bookstore in their Campus Café dashboard here: Campus Café Dashboard. For questions regarding your bookstore purchases, please follow this procedure:
In your bookstore portal:
- Navigate to ‘Help Center’
- Click ‘Contact Us’
- Type “problem with order”
- At bottom of the screen choose – Do you need additional assistance with your course materials? Yes
- Fill out trouble ticket and submit!
- For any other bookstore questions, please email MEBookstore@mildred-elley.edu.
eLearn at Mildred Elley (Moodle)
Moodle is your online learning portal. In it, you can find your online course pages, campus library page, and links for tutoring and advising. You can find it by logging into your Campus Café dashboard here: Campus Cafe Dashboard.
- Online Course Readiness Checklist
- Student Online Handbook
- Moodle Use Checklist for Enhanced and Hybrid Courses
- Technology Requirements for Online Courses at Mildred Elley
- Quick Moodle Directions
- Online Learning Tips for Success
- The Moodle App – Instructions
- If you are having issues while on Moodle, please see the Moodle Help section in your course. If you are unable to resolve your issues, email email@example.com
Connect for Students (for those with courses using McGraw-Hill textbooks
- Login link to McGraw-Hill Connect
- Connect FAQ
- Connect Help for ONLINE courses
- Registering for Connect for ONLINE courses
- Connect Help for ON-CAMPUS courses
- Registering for Connect for ON-CAMPUS courses
Cengage Unlimited/Mindtap for students (for those with courses using Cengage textbooks)
- Login link to Cengage Unlimited
- Minimum Technology Requirements for Mindtap
- Mindtap Frequently Asked Questions
Evolve / Elsevier
New Student Orientation
- This is to be filled out by new students only: New Student Orientation Evaluation
Log in to Moodle to find course, syllabus, instructor information:
- Moodle Introduction – Video #1or
- Moodle 3.4 Dashboard Intro video
- Student Guide to log into Campus Cafe
Want Text Notifications?
Get up-to-the-minute texts regarding weather-related closings and more.
Campus Cafe, Moodle and E-Mail NOW Use the Same Password!
Campus Cafe (The Student Information System, or “SIS”), Moodle, Student E-mail/Teams/OneDrive, and Bookstore all share the same user name and password. Not only that – they can all be accessed in the Campus Cafe Dashboard. Login to Campus Cafe Dashboard with your Mildred Elley student email address and password.
Forgot Your Username or Password?
Your username for the Student E-mail system is your Mildred Elley e-mail address given to you during orientation. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org. Did you forget your username or password? Contact the IT Office by phone or email support at
email@example.com, or on the login page for Office 365, click the “Can’t access your account?” link.
Need Affordable Internet Access?
- Broadband Map – Find out everyone who offers internet service in your area by typing in your address.
- Spectrum Internet® Assist – Click here to learn more and see if you qualify.
- Verizon Wireless – Lifeline Program
- Earthlink – Affordable Connectivity Program
- Optimum Advantage – NJ/CT/NY area
- Comcast – Internet Essentials
- Mediacom – Connect2Compete
Useful Contact Emails
- David Reid, Campus President
- Kerry Cirillo, Dean of Academic Affairs
- Catrina Rocco, Chair of General Studies
- Wendi Enright, Chair of Business, Paralegal & IT
- Gerald O’Neil, Chair of Medical Assisting
- Elizabeth Braun, Interim Chair of Practical Nursing
- Darren Walsh, Director of Online Learning
- Amy Jenal, Director of Academic Support & Advising
- Lucas Petruzzini, Director of Library Services
- Dawn Hall, Director of Career Services
- Kevin DiPalma, Director of Financial Aid
- Tech Support
NYC Metro Contacts
- Bernard Price, Campus President
- Ryan Buck, Dean of Academic Affairs
- Carena Tachtchouk, Dean of Student Affairs
- Elizabeth Braun, Dean of Nursing
- Ha Diep, Chair of General Studies
- Vesselka Ivanova, Chair of Medical Assisting
- Tawana Thompson, Chair of Massage Therapy
- Alex Bernstein, Director of Academic Support & Professionalism
- Phil Roman, Director of OASA
- Jacqueline Simone, Director of Library Services
- Lisa Rini, Career Services Coordinator
- Tech Support
What’s Happening on Campus
The Center for Academic Support and Professionalism (ASAP)
- To schedule an appointment with a tutor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To schedule an appointment with a mental health counselor, please email email@example.com.
- If you would like to learn more about ASAP, please contact Alex Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.