Welcome to the Mildred Elley Student Resources Page! From here, you can access the many resources available to Mildred Elley students.
Do you know someone that might benefit from an education at Mildred Elley? Refer them to our Admissions Department!
Students are able to access their tax forms directly on the ECSI website at https://heartland.ecsi.net/
• If you have already created a user profile, you may sign in to access your document.
• If you did not yet register for an account, click the Register button in the upper right side of the page and follow the directions provided.
Questions about your 1098-T Form should be directed to your campus Financial Aid Office.
Telephone Help Support:
If you are having technical difficulty setting up your computer or logging on to Campus Cafe or your email, you can contact one of the telephone help support numbers listed here. Please note that telephone help support is generally available during normal hours of operation. If a technician is unavailable to assist you, you can leave a voicemail message and your telephone call will be returned as soon as practical.
Online Education Resources
A thorough, interactive walkthrough for the online systems Mildred Elley students will be using in their online classes.
Students can access academic records and resources in a secure online environment. Through the Campus Café Dashboard, students have access to the Bookstore, Office 365 – including Student Email and TEAMS, and E-Learn / Moodle. To login, type in your full Mildred Elley e-mail address and the password for your email.
- Campus Cafe Login
- Watch me: Student step-by-step guide to logging into Campus Cafe
- How to change address / phone number in Campus Cafe
In Office 365, you have access to the entire suite of Office software, including your student email in Outreach, your online classes in TEAMS, and all of your files in OneDrive. To login, type your full Mildred Elley e-mail address and password. In the Campus Café dashboard, click on Office 365 and you will automatically be logged into the Office suite!
Students can now access the online bookstore in their Campus Café dashboard here: Campus Café Dashboard. For questions regarding your bookstore purchases, please follow this procedure:
In your bookstore portal:
- Navigate to ‘Help Center’
- Click ‘Contact Us’
- Type “problem with order”
- At bottom of the screen choose – Do you need additional assistance with your course materials? Yes
- Fill out trouble ticket and submit!
- For any other bookstore questions, please email MEBookstore@mildred-elley.edu.
eLearn at Mildred Elley (Moodle)
Moodle is your online learning portal. In it, you can find your online course pages, campus library page, and links for tutoring and advising. You can find it by logging into your Campus Café dashboard here: Campus Cafe Dashboard.
- Online Course Readiness Checklist
- Student Online Handbook
- Moodle Use Checklist for Enhanced and Hybrid Courses
- Technology Requirements for Online Courses at Mildred Elley
- Quick Moodle Directions
- Online Learning Tips for Success
- The Moodle App – Instructions
- If you are having issues while on Moodle, please see the Moodle Help section in your course. If you are unable to resolve your issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect for Students (for those with courses using McGraw-Hill textbooks
- Login link to McGraw-Hill Connect
- Connect FAQ
- Connect Help for ONLINE courses
- Registering for Connect for ONLINE courses
- Connect Help for ON-CAMPUS courses
- Registering for Connect for ON-CAMPUS courses
Cengage Unlimited/Mindtap for students (for those with courses using Cengage textbooks)
- Login link to Cengage Unlimited
- Minimum Technology Requirements for Mindtap
- Mindtap Frequently Asked Questions
Evolve / Elsevier
- Click here to find books, articles and other helpful resources.
- List of Study Resources for the TEAS Exam
Log in to Moodle to find course, syllabus, instructor information:
- Moodle Introduction – Video #1or
- Moodle 3.4 Dashboard Intro video
- Student Guide to log into Campus Cafe
Want Text Notifications?
Get up-to-the-minute texts regarding weather-related closings and more.
Campus Cafe, Moodle and E-Mail NOW Use the Same Password!
Campus Cafe (The Student Information System, or “SIS”), Moodle, Student E-mail/Teams/OneDrive, and Bookstore all share the same user name and password. Not only that – they can all be accessed in the Campus Cafe Dashboard. Login to Campus Cafe Dashboard with your Mildred Elley student email address and password.
Forgot Your Username or Password?
Your username for the Student E-mail system is your Mildred Elley e-mail address given to you during orientation. Example: email@example.com. Did you forget your username or password? Contact the IT Office by phone or email support at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or on the login page for Office 365, click the “Can’t access your account?” link.
Need Affordable Internet Access?
- Broadband Map – Find out everyone who offers internet service in your area by typing in your address.
- Spectrum Internet® Assist – Click here to learn more and see if you qualify.
- Verizon Wireless – Lifeline Program
- Earthlink – Affordable Connectivity Program
- Optimum Advantage – NJ/CT/NY area
- Comcast – Internet Essentials
- Mediacom – Connect2Compete
Useful Contact Emails
- David Reid, Campus President
- Catrina Rocco, Dean of Academic Affairs
- Wendi Enright, Department Chair of Business, Paralegal & IT; Director of Online Division
- Victoria Feldman, Department Chair, Massage Therapy
- Michelle Fernandez, Department Chair, Vet Tech
- Darryl Lahon, Interim Department Chair, Practical Nursing
- Darren Walsh, Director of Online Learning
- Tamika Ward, Department Chair, Medical Assisting
- Amy Jenal, Director of Academic Support & Advising
- Lucas Petruzzini, Director of Library Services
- Jennie Avramidis, Director of Career Services
- Christopher Arnold, Financial Aid
- Tech Support
NYC Metro Contacts
- Bernard Price, Campus President
- Ryan Buck, Dean of Academic Affairs
- Jeannette Travieso, Dept. Chair, Practical Nursing
- Ha Diep, Dept. Chair, General Studies
- Kazi Akhtar, Dept. Chair, Medical Assisting
- Rose Mollica, Dept. Chair, Massage Therapy
- Alex Bernstein, Director of Academic Support & Professionalism
- Phil Roman, Director of Advisement
- Gulshirin Orazova, Director of Career Services
- Nadya Firer, Registrar
- Kim O’Brien, Associate Director of Financial Aid
- Tech Support
- Belinda Green, Campus Director
- Patricia Newman, Department Chair, Practical Nursing
- Becky Kingsley, Department Chair, Medical Assisting
- Angelo Pizzonia, Department Chair, Massage Therapy
- Ruthann Nair, Student Care Representative
- Stephanie Smith, Director of Retention
- Danielle Giardina-Marchbanks, Regional Director of Career Services
- Veronica Warren, Financial Aid Representative
- Tech Support
What’s Happening on Campus
The Center for Academic Support and Professionalism (ASAP)
- To schedule an appointment with a tutor, please email email@example.com.
- To schedule an appointment with a mental health counselor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to learn more about ASAP, please contact Alex Bernstein at email@example.com.
Student Loan Debt Relief
One-time Federal Student Loan Debt Relief. Eligible borrowers can get a full or partial discharge of loans up to $20,000. Apply today!
Student Loan Debt Relief Application
Filling out the application is easy and takes about 5 minutes. You don’t need to log in or provide any documents. If you can’t apply online, a paper version of the form will be available soon.
This one-time debt relief is provided by the U.S. Department of Education (ED) as part of the Biden-Harris Administration student debt relief plan.
The debt relief applies only to loan balances you had before June 30, 2022.
For more information, click here: More Information