Student Loan Debt Relief
One-time Federal Student Loan Debt Relief. Eligible borrowers can get a full or partial discharge of loans up to $20,000. Apply today!
Student Loan Debt Relief Application
Filling out the application is easy and takes about 5 minutes. You don’t need to log in or provide any documents. If you can’t apply online, a paper version of the form will be available soon.
This one-time debt relief is provided by the U.S. Department of Education (ED) as part of the Biden-Harris Administration student debt relief plan.
The debt relief applies only to loan balances you had before June 30, 2022.
For more information, click here: More Information
Financial Aid & Scholarships
At Mildred Elley, financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify. The Office of Financial Aid is dedicated to assisting students with the financial aid process. Our knowledgeable and skilled staff can counsel you on the variety of options available for your situation and give you insight on how you can manage your investment for your education.
Financial Assistance and Student Eligibility
Mildred Elley is approved to participate in many financial aid programs to aid students in meeting tuition costs.
Those Financial Aid programs include:
- Federal PELL Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Work-Study Program (FWS)
- Federal Stafford Loans and PLUS Loans (low interest loans)
- Tuition Assistance Program (NYS TAP)
- Regents Child of Veteran Awards (CV)
- Regents Awards for Children of Deceased Police Officers, Firefighters and Corrections Officers
- Veterans Benefits, for eligible applicants
- Vietnam Veterans Tuition Award/Persian Gulf Veterans Tuition Award
“GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Mildred Elley is proud to offer several scholarship programs to its vocational students. These programs include scholarships that recognize academic merit, reward determination and persistence in achieving the goal of higher education, and encourage an early commitment to college studies.
How To Apply
To apply for the Mildred Elley Scholarship Program, download and fill out the application.MILDRED ELLEY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- You can (1) print a blank copy and handwrite in your responses or (2) type in the fields and print a copy.
- If you do not have access to a printer, please see your admissions representative for a blank copy.
- Return the completed application to your admissions representative. It will then be forwarded to the Scholarship Review Committee and you will be contacted in writing regarding whether or not you receive an award.
- All fields must be filled in for the application to be considered.
- You must have enrolled into a program through the Office of Admissions.
Office of Financial Aid Contact Information
If you are not a student and are interested in becoming one, you must first contact the Office of Admissions.
855 Central Avenue
Albany, NY 12206
(518) 786-0855 phone
(518) 786-0011 fax
25 Broadway, Floor 16
New York, NY 10004
(212) 380-9004 phone
(212) 994-2148 fax
100 West Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 442-0333 phone
(413) 442-2269 fax
Need to make a payment? Our Financial Aid office can handle that. Click the button below: