Mildred Elley NYC Campus
The Mildred Elley NYC campus strives to help students pursue their educational and professional goals with a wide range of academic and student services. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors in New York City wish to prepare students with the skills and knowledge they may need to pursue a career that they are passionate about.
If you have been searching for “career training NYC”, look no further! For years, students throughout the New York City area have chosen our programs and courses in NYC for their career training. The Mildred Elley NYC campus is located in the heart of lower Manhattan and offers career training courses through Certificate and Associate Degree programs in the healthcare and business fields.
The Mildred Elley – NYC campus is located at 25 Broadway, New York, NY 10004
Programs Offered at the Mildred Elley NYC Campus
Since the Mildred Elley New York City campus opened in 2010, we have been dedicated to educating students through three Associate in Occupational (A.O.S.) degree programs, one Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree program, and two credit-bearing undergraduate Certificate programs. Certificate credits may generally be applied to the A.O.S. degree. Each program at the Mildred Elley New York City campus is designed so that students learn important skills and acquire knowledge that may be important for employment success.
Our A.O.S. and A.A.S. Degree programs include:
- Business Management Associate in Occupational Studies: The Business Management A.O.S. degree program students will develop skills with integrated software packages as well as stand-alone products, designed to prepare them for entry-level business management positions.
- Medical Assistant Associate in Occupational Studies: By learning administrative and clinical skills in the Medical Assistant New York A.O.S. degree program, our curriculum prepares students for a potential career in healthcare, working alongside doctors and nurses.
- Advanced Paralegal Studies Associate of Applied Science: In the Paralegal Studies A.A.S. degree program, students learn the principles of law and fundamentals to help them prepare for opportunities in the law industry.
- Massage Therapy Associate in Occupational Studies: The Massage Therapy A.O.S. degree program is designed to teach you techniques that focus on natural healing methods to help patients with chronic pain or stress. You will have the opportunity to train with seasoned professors to sharpen your skills through hands-on experience in massage sessions.
Our Certificate programs include:
- Practical Nursing (LPN) Certificate: The LPN New York classes in the Practical Nurse Certificate program help students acquire the educational foundation in preparation for the NCLEX-PN examination. Successfully completing your LPN classes could allow you to work under the direction of registered nurses and doctors, providing basic medical care to patients.
- Clinical Medical Assistant Certificate: The Clinical Medical Assistant Certificate program trains students in a variety of clinical skills that could include patient care, phlebotomy, EKGs, and electronic medical records knowledge.
About the Mildred Elley – NYC Campus
Mildred Elley has taken advantage of New York City’s status as a global hub of business and commerce to offer many vocational programs to help vocational students obtain careers in business, legal studies and healthcare. These courses in NYC are designed to help students gain real-world knowledge in whichever field they choose to study.
Manhattan is home to Central Park, Wall Street, and many of the city’s skyscrapers and a global hub of business and commerce. The City is a major center for banking and finance, retail, accounting, and insurance to name a few. Many Fortune 500 corporations are headquartered in NYC. Lower Manhattan is home to the New York Stock Exchange and the NASDAQ representing the world’s largest and second-largest stock exchanges.
Although our lecture classes are currently only offered online due to COVID-19, our practical courses are taking place on campus with many safety precautions in place. The Mildred Elley staff is here for you! We are committed to helping our students train for their new careers. Discover the latest updates and information from our NYC campus faculty. Click here to learn more.