- 2023-2024 Mildred Elley, Albany Campus (including online courses)
- 2023-2024 Mildred Elley, NYC Campus
- 2023-2024 Mildred Elley, Pittsfield Campus
- 2022-2023 Mildred Elley, Albany Campus (including online courses)
- 2022-2023 Mildred Elley, NYC Campus
- 2022-2023 Mildred Elley, Pittsfield Campus
- 2022-2023 Mildred Elley, Albany Addenda 2023-04-03
- 2022-2023 Mildred Elley, Pittsfield Addenda 2023-04-03
New York City Metro Branch Campus Program Disclaimer
Enrollment in the Business Management, and Advanced Paralegal Studies programs is subject to the following conditions. Mildred Elley’s New York City Metro Campus is a branch campus of the main campus in Albany, New York, and is approved as such by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). and the United States Department of Education (US DoE). As a branch campus, the New York City Metro Campus does not offer this program in full, and requires its students to take a portion of coursework in this degree programs at the college’s main campus in Albany, NY; transfer of credit from other accredited institutions; or taking courses through possible cross-registration agreements.
The following courses are offered on the Mildred Elley, Albany, NY main campus located at 855 Central Avenue, Albany, NY: POM110 Introduction to Professional Office Management; BM200, Customer Service and Sales Management; and PL211A, Will, Estates, and Trusts.
Pittsfield Campus Program Disclaimer
Mildred Elley – Pittsfield, Massachusetts Campus currently maintains Full Approval status for a practical nursing program from the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing. Mildred Elley’s program meets the requirements of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing by providing at least 1080 hours of instruction, a minimum of 945 hours of which are nursing courses. At least 540 hours of the nursing course hours consist of clinical practice. The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing can be contacted at:
Board of Registration in Nursing
Division of Health Professions Licensure
Department of Public Health
239 Causeway Street, Suite 500, 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: 1-800-414-0168 or 617-973-0900
Fax: 617-973-0984 http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dph/programs/hcq/dhpl/nursing/
Mildred Elley – Pittsfield, MA Campus is licensed to operate as a Massage Therapy school and the Massage Therapy program is approved by the Board of Registration of Massage Therapy of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Distance Education State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA) Disclosures
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
2021-2022 Outcomes Reports
for the period beginning July 1, 2021 and ending June 30, 2022
Mildred Elley is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) to award diplomas, certificates, and the Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) and the Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degree. The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
NCLEX Licensure Pass Rates
Practical Nursing NCLEX Annual licensure exam pass rates for first-time test-takers.
|PN NCLEX Exam Results
|Mildred Elley – Albany
|Mildred Elley – New York City
|Mildred Elley – Pittsfield
New York State Student Policy on Immunizations
Campus Crime Statistics Report
Mildred Elley posts its crime data yearly with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Postsecondary Education.
To view a three-year report by campus on the Office of Postsecondary Education of the U.S. Department of Education website, please follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.ope.ed.gov/security
- Click on the link Get Data For One Institution/Campus
- In the text box Name of Institution, type in Mildred Elley
- Click the Search button
- Click on the respective campus link
Mildred Elley Policies on Sexual Violence Prevention and Response
Massachusetts Disclosures Required for Certain Private Postsecondary Institutions
The following disclosures regarding cost of programs, graduate rates, graduation time, loan debt, loan non-repayment statistics, placement rates, and employment statistics are made pursuant to 940 CMR 31.05.
Emergency Preparedness Plan
Campus Security Plan
The plan that follows outlines the actions deemed necessary to provide a safe environment for the students, visitors, faculty and staff of Mildred Elley and Austin’s School of Spa Technology.
- Pittsfield Campus Security Plan 2021-2022
- Albany Campus Security Plan 2021-2022
- NYC Campus Security Plan 2021-2022
Availability of Employees for Information Dissemination Purposes
Mildred Elley is required to designate an employee or group of employees to assist enrolled or prospective students in obtaining all of the information specified below. If the institution has designated one person for an area of responsibility, that person shall be available, upon reasonable notice, to any enrolled or prospective student throughout the normal administrative working hours listed. If more than one person, often an entire office, is designated, their combined work schedules have been arranged so that at least one of them is available, upon reasonable notice, throughout the normal administrative working hours listed.
Constitution Day is an opportunity for students to broaden their knowledge of the Constitution. For more information and resources on Constitution Day, please click here.
Cohort Default Rate
A cohort default rate is the percentage of a school’s borrowers who enter repayment on federal loans during a particular federal fiscal year (FY), October 1 to September 30, and default or meet other specified conditions prior to the end of the second following fiscal year.
The U.S. Department of Education releases official cohort default rates once per year. The FY 2018 official cohort default rates were announced in September, 2021. Mildred Elley’s FY 2018 cohort default rate is 10.7%, below the national average of 12.5% for schools similar to Mildred Elley.
College Navigator is a free consumer information tool designed to help students, parents, high school counselors, and others get information about over 7,000 postsecondary institutions in the United States – such as programs offered, retention and graduation rates, prices, aid available, degrees awarded, campus safety, and accreditation. College Navigator information for the Mildred Elley campuses can be accessed at:
Information Security Policy
The purpose of this policy is to safeguard information belonging to the institution and its stakeholders (third parties, clients or customers and the general public), within a secure environment. This policy informs the institution’s staff, students, and other individuals entitled to use institution facilities, of the principles governing the holding, use and disposal of information.
Information on the diversity of the students body, federally calculated retention rates, as well as, federally calculated completion and graduation rates can be accessed at:
Student Privacy Health & Safety Exemption Requirement
Mildred Elley adheres to all requirements pertaining to the protection of student information. Information about Student Records and confidentiality can be found in the academic catalog.
However, there are limited exceptions to FERPA regulations under which Mildred Elley is permitted to disclose education records or personally identifiable, non-directory information from education records in connection with a health or safety emergency without student consent. The situation must present imminent danger to a student, other students, or members of the school community in order to qualify as an exception. This action is not taken lightly and only under circumstances that present imminent danger.
The link to the textbook price report provides information on course material requirements for the referenced Semester/Term. Please note that the information is subject to change, especially if viewing before the bookstore opens for the respective distribution. Thank You.
Occupational Outlook Data
We encourage all of our applicants and students to do independent research on the occupations that the institution trains for in order to make a sound decision about their postsecondary higher education and college plans.
The United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics publishes an Occupational Outlook Handbook on an annual basis. The OOH contains a wealth of information about:
- The training and education needed for each profession;
- Expected job prospects;
- What workers do on the job;
- Working conditions.
To access the Occupational Outlook Handbook’s most recent annual edition, please follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.bls.gov/OCO/
- Locate a search box on the left-side menu of the web site that says “Search OOH”
- Enter the title of the profession or occupation you are interested in
- Click “Go”
- For quicker access to OOH descriptions of occupations of interest, we can suggest the following methods of search:
- For programs in Medical Assistant (A.O.S.), Clinical Medical Assistant (Certificate), Medical Office Assistant (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/medical-assistants.htm or search for “Medical Assistants”
- For program in Practical Nursing (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/licensed-practical-and-licensed-vocational-nurses.htm or search for “Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses”
- For programs in Massage Therapy (A.O.S., Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/massage-therapists.htm or search for “Massage Therapists”
- For program in Business Management (A.O.S.), go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/ or search for “Management and Business and Financial Occupations”
- For programs in Office, Project, and Event Management (A.O.S.), Accounting Systems Specialist (Certificate), Administrative Assistant (Certificate), Business Technologies Specialist (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/office-and-administrative-support/home.htm or search for “Office and Administrative Support Occupations”
- For programs in Information Technology (A.O.S.), Network Administration and Computer Security (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/network-and-computer-systems-administrators.htm or search for “Computer Network, Systems, and Database Administrators”
- For programs in Advanced Paralegal Studies (A.O.S.), Paralegal Studies (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/legal/paralegals-and-legal-assistants.htm or search for “Paralegals and Legal Assistants”
- For programs in Cosmetology (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/personal-care-and-service/barbers-hairdressers-and-cosmetologists.htm or search for “Cosmetologists”
Mildred Elley is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
If any student has a complaint relating to Mildred Elley’s Title IV eligibility, administration of the Title IV programs, the quality of education received at Mildred Elley, or otherwise relating to the accreditation standards of ABHES they can submit that complaint to
Kenneth J. Clough, PhD, Chief Academic Officer
Mildred Elley 1 Park Place, 3rd Floor
Albany, NY 12205
or any of the following entities:
In New York
- New York State Education
- Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman
- Department of State, Division of Consumer Protection
- Office of Private Occupational School Education
- Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Advocacy & Response Division
Albany campus – Veterinary Technology AVMA CVTEA Accreditation
Mildred Elley’s Veterinary Technology application for accreditation has been accepted by the AVMA CVTEA. An accepted application for accreditation does not guarantee accreditation and applying for accreditation does not grant any temporary status of accreditation. A site visit, to evaluate the program and determination of accreditation status, will be completed prior to the first graduating cohort.