NYC Nursing School - Practical Nursing Programs (LPN) in NYC
- NYC Practical Nursing (LPN) Certificate
The Practical Nursing program at Mildred Elley in Manhattan, NYC is a credit-bearing, college-level degree program that prepares its graduates for licensure as a practical nurse (LPN) in the state of New York.
The graduates of the program will be well prepared for passing the NCLEX-PN examination, obtaining NYS licensure as a License Practical Nurse, LPN, and subsequent employment in the field, as well as for future advancement to two-year professional nursing degrees and four-year baccalaureate programs in nursing, health sciences, and related fields.
Some courses the Practical Nursing student can take at our NYC campus include:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Medical Terminology
- Practical Nursing in New York State
- Mathematics for Nursing
- Introduction to Practical Nursing
- Practical Nursing I
- Practical Nursing II
- Practical Nursing III
- Practical Nursing IV
- Nursing Leadership and Exam Preparation
Mildred Elley Offers:
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for those who qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Convenient Location in Lower Manhattan's Financial District
- Easy Access to Express Subways and Buses
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome
Contact us about nursing programs at our NYC College.