Business Technologies Certificate
Technology has vastly increased productivity and independence in the workplace, as computers put both flexibility and computing power at every workstation. This Business Technologies Certificate program is designed to include information processing theory and the hands-on use of software applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Business Technology students will develop skills with integrated software packages as well as stand-alone products. Applications include word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Additionally, this program stresses the interpersonal and written communication skills required by employers in this field.
Business Technologies Courses:
- BM 112 Business Organization and Management
- BM 200 Customer Service and Sales Management
- DLP 100 Principles of Digital Literacy
- DLP 105 Document Processing I
- DLP 110 Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- DLP 120 Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- IT 110 Computer Concepts
- IT 120 The Internet and Web Page Design