Business Technologies Certificate
Technology has vastly increased productivity and independence in the workplace, as computers put both flexibility and computing power at every workstation. This Business Technologies Certificate program is designed to include information processing theory and the hands-on use of software applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Business Technology Certificate program students will develop skills with integrated software packages as well as stand-alone products. Applications include word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Additionally, this certificate program stresses the interpersonal and written communication skills required by employers in this field.
Business Technologies Courses:
Business Technologies Certificate program students at the Albany, NY campus of Mildred Elley will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in the following:
- BM 112 Business Organization and Management
- BM 200 Customer Service and Sales Management
- DLP 100 Principles of Digital Literacy
- DLP 105 Document Processing I
- DLP 110 Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- DLP 120 Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- IT 110 Computer Concepts
- IT 120 The Internet and Web Page Design
Business Technologies Program Benefits
Attending Mildred Elley means you not only receive a quality higher education experience, but it also means you get access to the most advanced Business Technologies job training available. Mildred Elley also offers many different benefits for Business Technologies program students.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible School Schedule
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- Free Career Assessment
- International Students Welcome
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
In Albany, NY there are many potential opportunities for career placement. After graduating from Mildred Elley with a certificate enjoy our lifetime job placement assistance and are ready to pursue a rewarding career in business technologies.
Business Management Degrees & Certificates
- Business Management Degree
- Office, Project, & Event Management AOS
- Accounting Systems Certificate
- Business Technologies Certificate
- Administrative Assistant Certificate