Business Management Program
Jobs in Business Management are abundant and the range of businesses is unlimited. Our Business Management program graduates are well prepared for positions in banking, finance and sales, customer service, and many other for-profit, non-profit, and government jobs. They are trained in the latest computer technologies to enhance their productivity, ensuring them a competitive advantage over other job candidates.
Business Management program students at the Albany, NY campus of Mildred Elley will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in casino management, hospitality & tourism, restaurant operations, event planning & management, accounting and general management.
Business Management Degrees
Business Management Certificates
- Accounting Systems Certificate
- Business Technologies Certificate
- Administrative Assistant Certificate
Mildred Elley college is good for you because it works with your schedule, the professors and staff are very caring. The classes are not over crowded so you won’t feel left out or over looked.
Class of 2015
Business Management Courses:
Business Management program students at the Albany, NY campus of Mildred Elley will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in the following:
- ACC 110 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACC 118 Computerized Accounting Applications
- ACC 120 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACC 225 Payroll Accounting
- BM 112 Business Organization and Management
- BM 200 Customer Service and Sales Management
- BM 213 Human Resource Management
- BM 217 Marketing
- BM 263 Internship
- DLP 100 Principles of Digital Literacy
- DLP 105 Document Processing
- DLP 110 Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- DLP 120 Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- PL 116 Business Law
Business Management Program Benefits
Attending Mildred Elley means you not only receive a quality higher education experience, but it also means you get access to the most advanced Business Management job training available. Mildred Elley also offers many different benefits for Business Management program students.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible School Schedule
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- Free Career Assessment
- International Students Welcome
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
In Albany, NY there are many potential opportunities for career placement. After graduating from Mildred Elley with a degree or certificate, enjoy our lifetime job placement assistance and are ready to pursue a rewarding career in Business Management.