Constitution Day is an opportunity for students to broaden their knowledge of the Constitution at a time when constitutional issues, from privacy to presidential power, confront the nation daily.
Constitution Day Resources
Constitution Day Planning Guide (with The New York Times)
Blog posts about Constitution Day and Citizenship Day:
- Writers’ Blocks: An Experiment in Design and Public Deliberation
- Democracy Can Make You Cry
- Democracy Plaza: A Signature Practice of Civic Engagement
- Suggestions for Constitution Day from P.O.V.
- Constitution Day Activities 2009
- ADP Campuses Celebrate Constitution Day 2011
- Constitution Day 2012: Celebrating 225 years!
- Highlights from Constitution Day 2013
- What ADP Campuses Do on Constitution Day (2013)
The U.S. Constitution
National Organizations that Support Constitution Day and Citizenship Day Activities
- Civics Renewal Network
- Constitution Day
- Constitution Facts
- Constitutional Rights Foundation
- National Constitution Center
- The National Archives
- U.S. Courts