This Business Management Associate Degree program (A.O.S.) encompasses and builds on both the Accounting Systems Specialist and the Business Technologies Specialist Certificates.
Students in our Business Management program have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in:
- Casino Management
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Restaurant Operations
- Management & Marketing
Business Management Courses
- MEP Business
- Computerized Accounting Applications
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Business Organization and Management
- Customer Service and Sales Management
- Human Resource
- Principles of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing
- Word Processing and Presentation
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- Business Law
Ready to make a change? Take the first step!
Requesting information requires no obligation or commitments.
Business Management Program Benefits
Attending Mildred Elley means you not only receive a quality higher education experience, but it also means you get access to the most advanced Business Management job training available. Mildred Elley also offers many different benefits for students.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible School Schedule
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- Free Career Assessment
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
After graduating from Mildred Elley’s Business Management Program, you can enjoy our lifetime placement assistance. Our hopes are to see YOU pursue a rewarding career in Business Management!
If you’re ready to help build a team and lead by example through a business management career CONTACT US to begin your training!