Mildred Elley regularly publishes its Academic Catalogs, Crime Statistics Report and Campus Security Policy.
- Mildred Elley, Albany Campus (including online programs)
- Mildred Elley, Pittsfield Campus
- Mildred Elley, NYC Campus
New York City Metro Branch Campus Program Disclaimer
Enrollment in the Business Management and Advanced Paralegal Studies programs is subject to the following conditions. Mildred Elley’s New York City Metro Campus is a branch campus of the main campus in Albany, New York, and is approved as such by The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and the United States Department of Education (US DoE). As a branch campus, the New York City Metro Campus does not offer this program in full, and requires its students to take a portion of coursework in this degree programs at the college’s main campus in Albany, NY; transfer of credit from other accredited institutions; or taking courses through possible cross-registration agreements.
The following courses are offered on the Mildred Elley, Albany, NY main campus located at 855 Central Avenue, Albany, NY: POM110 Introduction to Professional Office Management; BM200, Customer Service and Sales Management; and PL211A, Will, Estates, and Trusts.
Student consumer information is provided by the Financial Aid office and is the responsibility of the Director of Financial Aid to oversee. The publications are reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis. Information may be provided to the media for publication.
Gainful Employment Information
Learn more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important program-specific information.
Mildred Elley posts its crime data yearly with the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Education.
- Albany, NY Campus - Annual Security Report 2012
- New York City Metro Campus - Annual Security Report 2012
- Pittsfield, MA Campus - Annual Security Report 2012
To view a three-year report by campus on the Office of Postsecondary Education of the U.S. Department of Education website, please follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.ope.ed.gov/security
- Click on the link Get Data For One Institution/Campus
- In the text box Name of Institution, type in Mildred Elley
- Click the Search button
- Click on the respective campus link
The plan that follows outlines the actions deemed necessary to provide a safe environment for the students, visitors, faculty and staff of Mildred Elley and Austin’s School of Spa Technology.
We encourage all of our applicants and students to do independent research on the occupations that the institution trains for in order to make a sound decision about their postsecondary higher education and college plans.
The United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics publishes an Occupational Outlook Handbook on an annual basis. The OOH contains a wealth of information about:
- The training and education needed for each profession;
- Expected job prospects;
- What workers do on the job;
- Working conditions.
To access the Occupational Outlook Handbook’s most recent annual edition, please follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.bls.gov/OCO/
- Locate a search box on the left-side menu of the web site that says “Search OOH”
- Enter the title of the profession or occupation you are interested in
- Click “Go”
- For quicker access to OOH descriptions of occupations of interest, we can suggest the following methods of search:
- For programs in Medical Assistant (A.O.S.), Clinical Medical Assistant (Certificate), Medical Office Assistant (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/medical-assistants.htm or search for “Medical Assistants”
- For program in Practical Nursing (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/licensed-practical-and-licensed-vocational-nurses.htm or search for “Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses”
- For programs in Massage Therapy (A.O.S., Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/massage-therapists.htm or search for “Massage Therapists”
- For program in Business Management (A.O.S.), go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/ or search for “Management and Business and Financial Occupations”
- For programs in Office, Project, and Event Management (A.O.S.), Accounting Systems Specialist (Certificate), Administrative Assistant (Certificate), Business Technologies Specialist (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/office-and-administrative-support/home.htm or search for “Office and Administrative Support Occupations”
- For programs in Information Technology (A.O.S.), Network Administration and Computer Security (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/network-and-computer-systems-administrators.htm or search for “Computer Network, Systems, and Database Administrators”
- For programs in Advanced Paralegal Studies (A.O.S.), Paralegal Studies (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/legal/paralegals-and-legal-assistants.htm or search for “Paralegals and Legal Assistants”
- For programs in Game Design and 3D Animation (A.O.S., Certificate) and Digital Graphics and Multimedia Design (A.O.S., Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes271019.htm or search for “Artists and Related Workers”.
- For programs in Criminal Justice and Security (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes339032.htm or search for "Security Guards"
- For programs in Cosmetology (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/personal-care-and-service/barbers-hairdressers-and-cosmetologists.htm or search for "Cosmetologists"