Mildred Elley regularly publishes its Academic Catalogs, Crime Statistics Report and Campus Security Policy.
- Mildred Elley, Albany Campus (including online courses)
- Mildred Elley, Pittsfield Campus
- Mildred Elley, NYC Campus
- 2017-2018 Catalog Addenda
New York City Metro Branch Campus Program Disclaimer
Enrollment in the Business Management, and Advanced Paralegal Studies programs is subject to the following conditions. Mildred Elley’s New York City Metro Campus is a branch campus of the main campus in Albany, New York, and is approved as such by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). and the United States Department of Education (US DoE). As a branch campus, the New York City Metro Campus does not offer this program in full, and requires its students to take a portion of coursework in this degree programs at the college’s main campus in Albany, NY; transfer of credit from other accredited institutions; or taking courses through possible cross-registration agreements.
The following courses are offered on the Mildred Elley, Albany, NY main campus located at 855 Central Avenue, Albany, NY: POM110 Introduction to Professional Office Management; BM200, Customer Service and Sales Management; and PL211A, Will, Estates, and Trusts.
Pittsfield Campus Program Disclaimer
Mildred Elley-Pittsfield, Massachusetts Campus received Initial Approval status for a practical nursing program from the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing on September 17, 2013. Mildred Elley’s program meets the requirements of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing by providing at least 1080 hours of instruction, a minimum of 945 hours of which are nursing courses. At least 540 hours of the nursing course hours consist of clinical practice. The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing can be contacted at:
Board of Registration in Nursing
Division of Health Professions Licensure
Department of Public Health
239 Causeway Street, Suite 500, 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: 1-800-414-0168 or 617-973-0900
Fax: 617-973-0984 http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dph/programs/hcq/dhpl/nursing/
Mildred Elley – Pittsfield, MA Campus is licensed to operate as a Massage Therapy school and the Massage Therapy program is approved by the Board of Registration of Massage Therapy of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Student Consumer Information
Learn more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important program-specific information.
Albany, NY Campus
- Advanced Paralegal Studies AAS
- Business Management Associates Degree
- Clinical Medical Assistant Certificate
- Hospital Based Coding Certificate
- Information Technology Associates Degree
- Massage Therapy Associates Degree
- Massage Therapy Certificate
- Medical Assistant Associates Degree
- Office, Project, and Event Management AOS
- Practical Nursing Certificate
New York City Metro Campus
Pittsfield, MA Campus
Campus Crime Statistics Report
Mildred Elley posts its crime data yearly with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Postsecondary Education.
To view a three-year report by campus on the Office of Postsecondary Education of the U.S. Department of Education website, please follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.ope.ed.gov/security
- Click on the link Get Data For One Institution/Campus
- In the text box Name of Institution, type in Mildred Elley
- Click the Search button
- Click on the respective campus link
Mildred Elley Policies on Sexual Violence Prevention and Response
Campus Security Plan
The plan that follows outlines the actions deemed necessary to provide a safe environment for the students, visitors, faculty and staff of Mildred Elley and Austin’s School of Spa Technology.
Cohort Default Rate
A cohort default rate is the percentage of a school’s borrowers who enter repayment on federal loans during a particular federal fiscal year (FY), October 1 to September 30, and default or meet other specified conditions prior to the end of the second following fiscal year.
The U.S. Department of Education releases official cohort default rates once per year. The FY 2013 official cohort default rates were announced in September, 2016. Mildred Elley’s FY 2013 cohort default rate is 12.2%, well below the national average of 15.0% for schools similar to Mildred Elley.
Occupational Outlook Data
We encourage all of our applicants and students to do independent research on the occupations that the institution trains for in order to make a sound decision about their postsecondary higher education and college plans.
The United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics publishes an Occupational Outlook Handbook on an annual basis. The OOH contains a wealth of information about:
- The training and education needed for each profession;
- Expected job prospects;
- What workers do on the job;
- Working conditions.
To access the Occupational Outlook Handbook’s most recent annual edition, please follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.bls.gov/OCO/
- Locate a search box on the left-side menu of the web site that says “Search OOH”
- Enter the title of the profession or occupation you are interested in
- Click “Go”
- For quicker access to OOH descriptions of occupations of interest, we can suggest the following methods of search:
- For programs in Medical Assistant (A.O.S.), Clinical Medical Assistant (Certificate), Medical Office Assistant (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/medical-assistants.htm or search for “Medical Assistants”
- For program in Practical Nursing (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/licensed-practical-and-licensed-vocational-nurses.htm or search for “Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses”
- For programs in Massage Therapy (A.O.S., Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/massage-therapists.htm or search for “Massage Therapists”
- For program in Business Management (A.O.S.), go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/ or search for “Management and Business and Financial Occupations”
- For programs in Office, Project, and Event Management (A.O.S.), Accounting Systems Specialist (Certificate), Administrative Assistant (Certificate), Business Technologies Specialist (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/office-and-administrative-support/home.htm or search for “Office and Administrative Support Occupations”
- For programs in Information Technology (A.O.S.), Network Administration and Computer Security (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/network-and-computer-systems-administrators.htm or search for “Computer Network, Systems, and Database Administrators”
- For programs in Advanced Paralegal Studies (A.O.S.), Paralegal Studies (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/legal/paralegals-and-legal-assistants.htm or search for “Paralegals and Legal Assistants”
- For programs in Game Design and 3D Animation (A.O.S., Certificate) and Digital Graphics and Multimedia Design (A.O.S., Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes271019.htm or search for “Artists and Related Workers”.
- For programs in Criminal Justice and Security (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes339032.htm or search for “Security Guards”
- For programs in Cosmetology (Certificate): go to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/personal-care-and-service/barbers-hairdressers-and-cosmetologists.htm or search for “Cosmetologists”
Mildred Elley is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
If any student has a complaint relating to Mildred Elley’s Title IV eligibility, administration of the Title IV programs, the quality of education received at Mildred Elley, or otherwise relating to the accreditation standards of ABHES they can submit that complaint to
Kenneth J. Clough, PhD, Chief Academic Officer
Mildred Elley 1 Park Place, 3rd Floor
Albany, NY 12205
or any of the following entities:
In New York
- New York State Education
- Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman
- Department of State, Division of Consumer Protection
- Office of Private Occupational School Education, Division of Professional Licensure
- Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Advocacy & Response Division
Mildred Elley Career Pathways Program
The goal of the Mildred Elley Career Pathways Program is to provide a combination of rigorous and high-quality education, training, and support services that are aligned with the skill needs of industries in State or regional economies, preparing individuals to be successful in secondary or postsecondary education programs and the labor market.
The Mildred Elley Career Pathways Program is designed to provide opportunities and pathways for individuals without a valid high school credential to obtain adult education in concert with quality career education and technical training that will lead to employment and/or further education. Eligible students can enroll in high school equivalency preparation courses, complete credit bearing college credit, earn a high school equivalency diploma, graduate, and seek employment or pursue additional articulated educational opportunities.
Before entry into the Mildred Elley Career Pathways Program, a student must take and pass a federally approved ability-to-benefit examination by attaining a specified minimum score. The purpose of the federally approved ability-to-benefit examination is to ensure that students entering the Mildred Elley Career Pathways Program have a minimum educational foundation and have a measured opportunity for academic and career success.
Once enrolled, a student in the Mildred Elley Career Pathways Program has access to academic and career support services which include the Office of Academic Support and Advising, faculty advisor support, instructor support, and career services support. While enrolled in the Mildred Elley Career Pathways Program, a student receives counseling and supportive services at each level designed to foster student academic and career success.