Office, Project, and Event Management AOS
Employment of administrative services managers is projected to grow 9 percent from 2020 to 2030 according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics †, faster than the average for all occupations. Administrative tasks, including facility management and records and information management, will remain important in a wide range of industries.
Office, Project, and Event Management Program Courses
Office, Project and Event Management AOS program students at the Albany, NY campus of Mildred Elley will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in the following:
- Business Organization and Management
- Customer Service and Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Office Information and Management Systems
- Project Management
- Principles of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing
- Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- Special Event Management
Ready to make a change? Take the first step!
Requesting information requires no obligation or commitments.
Office, Project, and Event Management Program Benefits
Attending Mildred Elley means you not only receive a quality higher education experience, but it also means you get access to the most advanced Office, Project, and Event Management job training available. Mildred Elley also offers many different benefits for Office, Project, and Event Management program students.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible School Schedule
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- Free Career Assessment
- International Students Welcome
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
After graduating from Mildred Elley’s Office, Project, and Event Management AOS Program, you can enjoy our lifetime job placement assistance. Our hopes are to see YOU pursuing a rewarding career in the business management profession!
If you’re ready to help build a team and lead by example through a career in management, CONTACT US now to begin your training!