If you are having technical difficulty setting up your computer or logging on to Campus Cafe or Office 365, you can contact one of the telephone help support numbers listed here. Please note that telephone help support is generally available during normal hours of operation. If a technician is unavailable to assist you, you can leave a voicemail message and your telephone call will be returned as soon as practical.
Students can access academic records and resources in a secure online environment. Through the Campus Café Dashboard, students have access to the Bookstore, Office 365 – including Student Email and TEAMS, and E-Learn / Moodle. To login, type in your full Mildred Elley e-mail address and the password for your email.
Access your Office 365 account through Campus Café dashboard. In Office 365, you have access to the entire suite of Office software, including your student email in Outreach, your online classes in TEAMS, and all of your files in OneDrive. To login, type your full Mildred Elley e-mail address and password. In the Campus Café dashboard, click on Office 365 and you will automatically be logged into the Office suite!
All students can now access the online bookstore in their Campus Café dashboard here: Campus Cafe Dashboard
- For questions or assistance, please email MEBookstore@mildred-elley.edu.
eLearn at Mildred Elley (Moodle)
Access your online courses in the Online Learning portal by first logging into their Campus Café dashboard here. Campus Cafe Dashboard
- Connect FAQ
- Minimum Technology Requirements for Connect
- Connect Help for ONLINE courses
- Registering for Connect for ONLINE courses
- Connect Help for ON-CAMPUS courses
- Registering for Connect for ON-CAMPUS courses
- Ask a librarian – contact library staff while campus is closed due to COVID-19
- Find books, articles and other helpful resources
New Student Orientation
- This is to be filled out by new students only: New Student Orientation Evaluation
Want Text Notifications?
Get up-to-the-minute texts regarding weather-related closings and more.
Campus Cafe, Moodle and E-Mail NOW Use the Same Password!
Campus Cafe (The Student Information System, or “SIS”), Moodle, Student E-mail/Teams/OneDrive, and Bookstore all share the same user name and password. Not only that – they can all be accessed in the Campus Cafe Dashboard. Login to Campus Cafe Dashboard with your Mildred Elley student email address and password.
Forgot Your Username or Password?
Your username for the Student E-mail system is your Mildred Elley e-mail address given to you during orientation. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org. Did you forget your username or password? Contact the IT Office by phone or email support at
email@example.com, or on the login page for Office 365, click the “Can’t access your account?” link.
What’s Happening on Campus
The Center for Academic Support and Professionalism (ASAP)
- To schedule an appointment with a tutor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To schedule an appointment with a mental health counselor, please email email@example.com.
- If you would like to learn more about ASAP, please contact Alex Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.