Manhattan Massage Clinic
Incorporating traditional Swedish or Deep Tissue techniques, this massage therapy focuses on increasing flexibility and well-being while decreasing stress and tension.
- 60-Minute Massage with Student – $30
- 90-Minute Massage with Student – $50
This safe and gentle massage pampers the mom to be. This massage therapy is designed to relieve stress and improve circulation.
- 60-Minute Massage with Student – $35
Hot Stone Therapy
An expansion of our Signature Service, hot stones are incorporated throughout the entire therapeutic massage. Hot stones allow for heat to penetrate deep into the tissue alleviating tension and promoting overall wellness.
- 60-Minute Massage with Student – $50
Come renew your mind, body and soul at our Mind Body Balance student clinic staffed by Mildred Elley massage therapy students.
Not only will our massage therapy students practice techniques and gain skills in the classroom, they will also practice on the general public at a reduced rate.
Please help benefit our massage therapy students as they gain their skills, while benefiting your well-being simultaneously. All services performed by massage therapy students are supervised by licensed faculty of the Massage Therapy program.
If you know of charity sponsored events or area non-profits in need of relaxation, let us know. Massage therapy students may complete clinic hours off-site for community events, races, etc.
As massage therapy students progress through their education, different services may be offered. Please ask the Manhattan Student Clinic Manager what services are available during your requested appointment time!
Manhattan Massage Therapy Clinic Hours
Friday: 6pm – 9pm
Cash only at this time.
Cancellation Policy: Clinic services are reserved especially for you. In fairness to our clients, students, and staff please call a minimum of 24 hours in advance for any cancellations. Failure to notify the clinic of your cancellation within 24 hours will subject you to a $10 cancellation fee. In the event that you miss 3 consecutive appointments without notifying the clinic, you will only be considered for walk-in services.
For questions or to schedule a massage therapy appointment, please call 212-380-9004 or click the button below.
If this is your first time either getting a massage or coming to the Mildred Elley Manhattan student clinic, let us put your mind at ease with the expectations list of your appointment:
- Check in with the receptionist and fill out paperwork, which will take down general personal and health information.
- Please turn off all electronic devices.
- Your therapist, a Mildred Elley massage therapy student, will review your paperwork and ask if you have any health issues you want to discuss.
- Your therapist will then leave you in your private or semi-private room to undress (at your own comfort level). Lay down on the massage table under the clean white linens to await your session.
- Your therapist will ask if it’s okay to enter the room, and if okay, will proceed with the massage session.
- Your therapist will softly speak to you during your massage, turn on soothing music and massaging your body with oil or lotion, whichever you prefer.
- The student therapists are trained to be extremely discreet and cognizant of your comfort level and will always ensure you are not exposed—areas not being massaged will be covered by linen.
- You may speak during your session or lay silent with your eyes closed—we want you to be comfortable during your experience. You may find the session more enjoyable if you refrain from talking; this will also allow the therapist to concentrate. If the pressure is too much or too little, please let your student therapist know.
- After your session, the therapist will leave the room to allow you to relax in silence and take time to rouse your idle body.
- You will also have privacy to redress.
- Leave the room when you are ready to come out.