Business Technologies Specialist
Technology has vastly increased productivity and independence in the workplace. Computers are an indispensable part of business and the business applications that they run make the world go around. The Business Technologies Specialist program is designed to include information processing theory and the hands-on use of software applications, such as MS Excel, MS, Word, MS Access, and the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Business Technologies students will develop skills in office productivity software and computer operating systems. The Business Technologies Specialist program also provides a core of theoretical knowledge and applied skills in general business management, general education and higher education success, career and employment preparation, and further specialization and exploration of different subjects through both general and restricted electives.
The Business Technologies certificate program also provides the foundation courses needed to pursue an Associate’s degree in Business Management at Mildred Elley’s campus in Albany, New York.
Business Technologies Courses
- Business Organization and Management
- Computer Service and Sales Management
- The Internet and Web Page Design
- Computer Concepts
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- Word Processing and Presentation Applications
Business Technologies Certificate Program Benefits
- Mildred Elley Offers
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome
- Accounting Systems Specialist Certificate
- Administrative Assistant Certificate
- Business Technologies Specialist
Business Management Certificates
Mildred Elley College is good for you because it works with your schedule, the professors and staff are very caring. The classes are not over crowded so you won’t feel left out or over looked.
Class of 2015