Administrative Assistant Certificate
In today‘s economy, skilled administrative assistants are essential in all professional offices. Administrative support personnel are responsible for producing professional correspondence, handling confidential records, creating newsletters and brochures, transcribing dictated reports and maintaining office organization. This Administrative Assistant Certificate program provides hands-on computer training that allows students to compete in today‘s technological environment.
What do Administrative Assistants Do?
Administrative Assistants perform clerical and administrative tasks in an office setting. Typically, they organize files, prepare documents, schedule appointments, perform basic bookkeeping, and maintain databases. Administrative assistants are the heart of any office or organization.
Graduates of the Administrative Assistant program obtain employment in all types of businesses including law offices, medical offices, insurance companies, schools and colleges, accounting firms, and governmental agencies.
Administrative Assistant Courses
Administrative Assistant students at the Pittsfield campus of Mildred Elley will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in the following:
- Customer Service and Sales Management
- Office Information and Management Systems
- Principals of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing I
- Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- Introduction to Professional Office Management
- Professional Office Management Seminar
- Accounting Systems Specialist Certificate
- Administrative Assistant Certificate
- Business Technologies Specialist
Business Management Certificates
Administrative Assistant Certificate Program Benefits
Attending Mildred Elley means you not only receive a quality higher education experience, but it also means you get access to the most advanced job training available. Mildred Elley also offers many different benefits for program students.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships For Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome