Administrative Assistant Certificate
In today‘s economy, skilled administrative assistants are essential in all professional offices. Administrative support personnel are responsible for producing professional correspondence, handling confidential records, creating newsletters and brochures, transcribing dictated reports and maintaining office organization. This Administrative Assistant Certificate program provides hands-on computer training that allows students to compete in today‘s technological environment.
Graduates of the Administrative Assistant program obtain employment in all types of businesses including law offices, medical offices, insurance companies, schools and colleges, accounting firms, and governmental agencies.
- Accounting Systems Specialist Certificate
- Administrative Assistant Certificate
- Business Technologies Specialist
Business Management Certificates
Administrative Assistant Certificate Program Benefits
- Mildred Elley Offers
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome