Medical Assistant Program
Healthcare professions are one of the fastest growing career fields in the country. The Department of Medical Assisting offers three program options.
- Medical Assistant Degree
- Clinical Medical Assistant Certificate
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate
Employment for medical assistants is expected to grow 23% from 2014 to 2024 as reported by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics.† This is much faster than the average growth rate for other occupations. Medical assistants continue to be in high demand as they become more relied upon as an important asset to the medical team and as physicians’ practices switch to electronic records. Here, in the Capital Region, there are many potential opportunities for career placement.
The skills I learned at Mildred Elley gave me the experience I needed to get the job at the doctor’s office. I am very grateful for Mildred Elley.
Class of 2015
Medical Assistant Program Benefits
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for those who qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Convenient Location in Lower Manhattan’s Financial District
- Easy Access to Express Subways and Buses
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome