Massage Therapy Program
Do what you love and help others through the art of ancient healing. The Massage Therapy program offers you the education, practice and skills necessary in the massage therapy profession. The Massage Therapy program satisfies the academic requirements to qualify massage therapy graduates for the New York State Massage Therapy Examination.
Our small class sizes provide you with individual attention to focus on the development of your professionalism and career skills. As a Massage Therapy graduate, you will possess the depth of knowledge and practical experience from your studies to successfully practice massage therapy profession upon licensure by New York State.
Mildred Elley taught me how to study and to learn. With those skills I have advanced to become a very skilled Massage Therapist. I feel very fortunate and I love what I do.
Class of 2013
Massage Therapy Courses
- Anatomy & Physiology
- First Aid & CPR
- Medical Terminology
- Western Massage
- Professional Development and Ethics
- Myology & Kinesiology
- Sports Massage
- Oriental Massage
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Clinic Practicum
Massage Therapy Program Benefits
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for those who qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Convenient Location in Lower Manhattan’s Financial District
- Easy Access to Express Subways and Buses
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome