Business Management Degree
Technology has vastly increased productivity and independence in the workplace, as computers put both flexibility and computing power at every workstation. This Business Management program is designed to include information processing theory and the hands-on use of software applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Business Management students will develop skills with integrated software packages as well as stand-alone products. Applications include word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Additionally, this program stresses the interpersonal and written communication skills required by employers in this field.
Business Management Courses
- Business Organization & Management
- Customer Service & Sales Management
- Principals of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing
- Word Processing & Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet & Database Applications
- Computer Concepts
- The Internet and Web Page Design
*Proudly offered as a branch campus program of the Mildred Elley Albany Campus. Please refer to the Academic Catalog for further details and disclosures.