Business Management Degree
Technology has vastly increased productivity and independence in the workplace, as computers put both flexibility and computing power at every workstation. This Business Management program is designed to include information processing theory and the hands-on use of software applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Business Management students will develop skills with integrated software packages as well as stand-alone products. Applications include word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. Additionally, this program stresses the interpersonal and written communication skills required by employers in this field.
Business Management Courses
Business Management students at the New York City Metro campus of Mildred Elley will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in the following:
- Business Organization & Management
- Customer Service & Sales Management
- Principals of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing
- Word Processing & Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet & Database Applications
- Computer Concepts
- The Internet and Web Page Design
*Proudly offered as a branch campus program of the Mildred Elley Albany Campus. Please refer to the Academic Catalog for further details and disclosures.
Business Management Program Benefits
Attending Mildred Elley means you not only receive a quality higher education experience, but it also means you get access to the most advanced job training available. Mildred Elley also offers many different benefits for college students in the New York Metro area.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships For Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Convenient Location in Lower Manhattan’s Financial District
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- Easy Access to Express Subways and Buses
- Free Career Assessment
- International Students Welcome
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
Here, in the heart of New York City, there are many potential opportunities for career placement. After graduating from Mildred Elley with a degree enjoy our lifetime job placement assistance and are ready to pursue a rewarding business management career in the New York Metro area.