Business Management Program
Jobs in Business Management are abundant and the range of businesses is unlimited. Our Business Management School graduates are well prepared for positions in banking, finance and sales, customer service, and many other for-profit, non-profit, and government jobs. They are trained in the latest computer technologies to enhance their productivity, ensuring them a competitive advantage over other job candidates.
The Business Management program teaches college students marketing, bookkeeping, budget analysis and other skills to work in many different industries. With strong budget analysis skills, the business management student will learn to foresee the demands of the company and be better prepared for the future.
During the Business Management Program, Mildred Elley students will be prepared to think analytically, critically, creatively problem solve and to communicate both orally and written. Mildred Elley’s Business Management program prepares college students for a rewarding career in business.
Mildred Elley College is good for you because it works with your schedule, the professors and staff are very caring. The classes are not over crowded so you won’t feel left out or over looked.
Class of 2015
Business Management Courses
Business Management program students at the New York City Metro campus of Mildred Elley will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in the following:
- Computerized Accounting Applications
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Business Organization and Management
- Customer Service and Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing
- Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- Business Law
Business Management Program Benefits
Attending Mildred Elley means you not only receive a quality higher education experience, but it also means you get access to the most advanced job training available. Mildred Elley also offers many different benefits for college students in the New York Metro area.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships For Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible School Schedule
- Convenient Location in Lower Manhattan’s Financial District
- Easy Access to Express Subways and Buses
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
Here, in the heart of New York City, there are many potential opportunities for career placement. After graduating from Mildred Elley with a degree enjoy our lifetime job placement assistance and are ready to pursue a rewarding business management career in the New York Metro area.