Practical Nursing (LPN) Program
Healthcare professions are one of the fastest growing career fields in the country. The Practical Nursing Certificate program is a credit-bearing, college-level program that prepares its graduates for licensure as a practical nurse (LPN) in the State of New York. Graduates of this Practical Nursing Certificate program will be well prepared for successful passing of the NCLEX-PN examination, licensure as an LPN in New York State, and subsequent employment in the field.
Our Practical Nursing Certificate program is comprehensive, designed to give you the clinical and lab skills necessary to become a successful LPN. Our school instructors come from a diverse background within the medical industry, helping to provide you with the tools necessary to fulfill your goal to become a Licensed Practical Nurse.
It’s the best school. They are very personal and everyone knows my name. My professors remember me and care about me. I’ve never felt so supported.
Class of 2015
Practical Nursing Certificate Courses
- BIO 100 Introduction to Biology of the Human Organism
- BIO 110 Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIO 210 Anatomy & Physiology II
- BIO 211 Pharmacology
- HEA 112 Medical Terminology
- LPN 120 Practical Nursing in New York State
- LPN 122 Mathematics for Nursing
- LPN 130 Introduction to Practical Nursing
- LPN 210 Practical Nursing I
- LPN 220 Practical Nursing II
- LPN 230 Practical Nursing III
- LPN 240 Practical Nursing IV
- LPN 280A Special Topics in Practical Nursing: Nursing Leadership and Exam Preparation