Administrative Assistant Certificate
In today‘s economy, skilled administrative assistants are essential in all professional offices. Administrative support personnel are responsible for producing professional correspondence, handling confidential records, creating newsletters and brochures, transcribing dictated reports and maintaining office organization. This Administrative Assistant Certificate program provides hands-on computer training that allows administrative assistant students to compete in today‘s technological environment.
Graduates of the Administrative Assistant Certificate program obtain employment in all types of businesses including law offices, medical offices, insurance companies, schools and colleges, accounting firms, and governmental agencies.
Administrative Assistant Courses
Administrative Assistant students at the Albany, NY campus of Mildred Elley will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in the following:
- Customer Service and Sales Management
- Office Information and Management Systems
- Principals of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing I
- Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- Introduction to Professional Office Management
- Professional Office Management Seminar
Administrative Assistant Program Benefits
Attending Mildred Elley means you not only receive a quality higher education experience, but it also means you get access to the most advanced Administrative Assistant job training available. Mildred Elley also offers many different benefits for Administrative Assistant program students.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible School Schedule
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- Free Career Assessment
- International Students Welcome
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
In Albany, NY there are many potential opportunities for career placement. After graduating from Mildred Elley with a certificate enjoy our lifetime job placement assistance and are ready to pursue a rewarding career as an administrative assistant.
Business Management Degrees & Certificates
- Business Management Degree
- Office, Project, & Event Management AOS
- Accounting Systems Certificate
- Business Technologies Certificate
- Administrative Assistant Certificate