Administrative Assistant Certificate
In today‘s economy, skilled administrative assistants are essential in all professional offices. Administrative support personnel are responsible for producing professional correspondence, handling confidential records, creating newsletters and brochures, transcribing dictated reports and maintaining office organization. This Administrative Assistant Certificate program provides hands-on computer training that allows administrative assistant students to compete in today‘s technological environment.
Graduates of the Administrative Assistant Certificate program obtain employment in all types of businesses including law offices, medical offices, insurance companies, schools and colleges, accounting firms, and governmental agencies.
Administrative Assistant Courses
- Customer Service and Sales Management
- Office Information and Management Systems
- Principals of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing I
- Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- Introduction to Professional Office Management
- Professional Office Management Seminar