Accounting Systems Certificate
With the number, size and complexity of businesses, the demand for accounting and bookkeeping services has increased dramatically. You will learn principles of financial and managerial accounting, computerized accounting and software applications used to record and analyze financial information and transactions.
Employment of accountants and auditors is projected to grow 10 percent from 2016 to 2026 according to the Unites States Bureau of Labor Statistics †, faster than the average for all occupations. Globalization, a growing economy, and a complex tax and regulatory environment are expected to continue to lead to strong demand for accountants and auditors.
Accounting Systems Courses
Accounting program students at the Albany, NY campus of Mildred Elley will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in the following:
- Principals of Financial Accounting
- Computerized Accounting Applications
- Principals of Managerial Accounting
- Business Organization and Management
- Principals of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing I
- Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
Accounting Program Benefits
Attending Mildred Elley means you not only receive a quality higher education experience, but it also means you get access to the most advanced Accounting job training available. Mildred Elley also offers many different benefits for Accounting and Bookkeeping program students.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Those Who Qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible School Schedule
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- Free Career Assessment
- International Students Welcome
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
In Albany, NY there are many potential opportunities for career placement. After graduating from Mildred Elley with a certificate enjoy our lifetime job placement assistance and are ready to pursue a rewarding career in accounting or bookkeeping.