Thank you for your interest in studying at Mildred Elley! To assure that your application receives the highest level of attention possible, and that we are able to process your paperwork quickly, please make sure that all of the following items are included in the application:
• Affidavit of Support and documentation required (bank statements, scholarship award letters, sponsor letters and signatures, etc.)
• International student application fee of $100 (as a check or a money order drawn on a U.S. bank). Your application will not be processed without the fee.
• Copy of your passport page(s) with personal information.
• If you are in the US already, a copy of your passport US Visa page(s), I-94 card, I-20 or other immigration documentation (if applicable).
• A copy of your high school or secondary school diploma, transcript, or equivalent. Education credentials from a foreign institution must be evaluated by Globe Evaluation Services https://www.globelanguage.com/ and be submitted to the institution.
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. Education credentials from a foreign institution must be evaluated by Globe Evaluation Services https://www.globelanguage.com/ and be submitted to the institution.
855 Central Avenue
Albany, NY 12206
25 Broadway, Floor 16
New York, NY 10004
100 West Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
• Original TOEFL (ITS) exam score report. Mildred Elley’s TOEFL code is 0578. International Applicants will be required to take the TOEFL Test. International Applicants who achieve a TOEFL Test score of 79 (IBT) or above qualify for admission to the institution. International Applicants who achieve a TOEFL Test score between 69 and 78 (IBT) may be admitted to the institution upon the successful completion of a structured interview conducted by a designated academic dean or department chair.
• Immunization information must be provided at the time you first come to the college. New York State Health Law requires that all students taking six credits or more, whose birth date is on or after January 1, 1957, must provide official documentation and verification of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella
For F-1 transfer students, you will need to request your school to transfer your SEVIS record to Mildred Elley.
For all other visas types, please contact the Director of Admissions or the Director of International Students to discuss your eligibility.
Or feel free to contact us:
Mildred Elley is authorized under federal law to enroll F-1 nonimmigrant students.