Mildred Elley is proud to offer several scholarship programs to its students. These programs include scholarships that recognize academic merit, reward determination and persistence in achieving the goal of higher education, and encourage an early commitment to college studies.
How To Apply
To apply for the Mildred Elley Scholarship Program, download and fill out the application below.
- You can (1) print a blank copy and handwrite in your responses or (2) type in the fields and print a copy.
- If you do not have access to a printer, please see your admissions representative for a blank copy.
- Return the completed application to your admissions representative. It will then be forwarded to the Scholarship Review Committee and you will be contacted in writing regarding whether or not you receive an award.
- All fields must be filled in for the application to be considered.
- You must have enrolled into a program through the Office of Admissions.
Download the Mildred Elley Scholarship Application
Once you have completed the application, please turn it in to your admissions representative.