- Do you want a career in business or office management? Learning the latest in computer software programs, office management techniques, and customer service skills from Mildred Elley at our NYC college will get you to your new career quickly.
Occupations in Business Management are many and varied. Our NYC graduates are well prepared for positions in accounting, finance, customer service and many other for-profit, non-profit, and government jobs. Graduates are trained in the latest technologies to increase accuracy and productivity, thus increasing their advantage over other job applicants.
Students will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in event planning and management, accounting and general office management.
Some courses the Business Management student can take include:
- Computerized Accounting Applications
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Business Organization and Management
- Customer Service and Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing
- Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- Business Law
Mildred Elley Offers:
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for those who qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Convenient Location in Lower Manhattan's Financial District
- Easy Access to Express Subways and Buses
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome
Fill out our form to download a brochure on the Business Management program!
For Albany extension program details and disclosures visit mildred-elley.edu/disclosures