Business Management Degree (AOS)
Do you want a career in business? Learning the latest in computer software programs, office management techniques, and customer service skills from Mildred Elley in New York, NY will get you to your new career quickly.
Occupations in Business Management are many and varied. Our graduates are well prepared for positions in banking, accounting, finance, sales, customer service, and many other for-profit, non-profit, and government jobs. They are trained in the latest computer technologies to enhance their productivity, ensuring them a competitive advantage over other job candidates.
Students will also have an opportunity to specialize by taking coursework in event planning and management, accounting and general management.
Some courses the Business Management student can take include:
- Computerized Accounting Applications
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Business Organization and Management
- Customer Service and Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Digital Literacy
- Document Processing
- Word Processing and Presentation Applications
- Spreadsheet and Database Applications
- Business Law
Mildred Elley Offers:
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for those who qualify
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Convenient Location in Lower Manhattan's Financial District
- Easy Access to Express Subways and Buses
- Approved for Veterans Education Benefits
- International Students Welcome